Terms & Conditions
You can contact us at or by
Our registered office address is 14 Charles Walk, Rowley Regis, England, B65 9ED and head office is at TotiPay Ltd, Office 513, 5th Floor, Quayside Tower, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2HF
"You" means the user of the website operated by Totipay.
This website (www.totipay.com) is operated and owned by Totipay with company registration number is; 10338529 (hereafter referred to as Totipay).mailing us by post.
The use and access to the Totipay Websiteis provided on the basis of the following terms and conditions:
1. Changes to the Website
1.1 Totipay may from time to time make such changes to the content of the Website or the products and services it offers.
1.2 Totipay may withdraw such services and products as considered appropriate.
1.3 Totipay may terminate your access or use of the Website if there is any breach of our terms or conditions or in the case of breach of law orregulation . Totipay reserves the right to use various procedures to authenticate each transaction including identity checks. Totipay reserves the right to decline or to discontinue processing any part of your order at any time.
1.4 Totipay may discontinue the operation of the Website.
2. Permitted access to the Website
2.1 You should not use the Website from any country where accessing or using the Website or any of the information, products or services on it is prohibited by law. This Website does not constituteany invitation or solicitation by Totipay to any person to use any such information, products or services in countries where to do so is prohibited by law.
3. Reliance on Information posted
3.1 Totipay shall use its reasonableendeavours to ensure that any dated information contained or reproduced on the Website is up to date at the stated date of its publication. Totipay does not accept any responsibility to update or amend any information. The information or content provided by the Website may be out of date at any given time.
4. Restrictions on the use of the Website
4.1 The content of the Website and the products and services made available by Totipay on the Website are intended for use by holiday or businesstravellers or by individuals or corporations seeking to purchase currencies for the purpose of business or travel, and should not be used for speculation or investment.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 All intellectual property and all materials comprising or contained in the Website but not limited to all text/articles, logos, softwareand images, are owned, or licensed, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Totipay. 5.2 You are entitled to access the Website for the purposes of accessing the facilities offered by Totipay. However you may not use the Website or its contents in any way, directly or indirectly, for any other purpose. The materials on the Website may not be copied or redistributed for commercial purpose or for compensation of any kind without written permission from Totipay.
6. Links to other websites
6.1 This Website contains links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience. 6.2 Totipay has no control over publications by third party websites. Totipay does not warrant the content or accuracy of such third party websites nor does Totipay accept responsibility or liability in relation to the content or products offered by thesites .
7. Limitations On Liability
7.1 All content shown on the Website including the services and products we provide are made available without any warranties, conditions or guarantees given by Totipay. All such warranties, conditions or guarantees which would otherwise be implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, Totipay does not warrant the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance and/or fitness for purpose of the content of any services or products available on this Website.
7.2 Totipay uses reasonable skill and care in providing its products and services to you. However (to the maximum extent permitted by law) Totipay is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or compensation (including loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of:
7.2.1 your use, delay or inability to use this Website;
7.2.2 any inability to perform any of Totipay's obligations due tofailure of any technical or computer systems;
7.2.3 any reasons beyond Totipay's reasonable control. This will include (amongst other things) war, terrorism, government action, natural disaster, and industrial disputes;
7.2.4 any damage to your computer equipment as a result of using this Website or any products or services provided from it;
7.2.5 any change in foreign currency rates which may occur from time to time.
7.3 Without limiting the more general exclusions of liability as set out in sections 7.1 and 7.2, (to the maximum extent permitted by law) Totipay is not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of use, indirect, or consequential losses, claims or other damages suffered or incurred by you from the use of the Website or products or services itofferes.
7.4 Totipay's maximum aggregate liability to you in respect of all foreign currency transactions undertaken by you shall be limited to a refund equivalent to anymoneys you have paid to Totipay to acquire foreign currency.
7.5 Totipay does not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or of other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Totipay is not liable for any viruses for other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs or other material resulting from your use of the Website.
7.6 The disclaimers and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Totipay or any of its employees or agents or for fraud.
7.7 Totipay does not accept any liability for loss occasioned by fraudulent spending or any other unauthorized use of the service but will assist its customers in preparing a claim for submission to the appropriate third partieswhere requested to do so.
7.8 If any provisions of these terms and conditions including these disclaimers and limitations shall be unlawful or unenforceable then such provisions shall fall away and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
8. Privacy And Data Protection
Governing Laws and Changes to These Terms and Conditions
9. Use of Website
The use of the Website and these terms and conditionsis governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
All Disputes arising out of the use of the Website and/or any services or products provided by Totipay or any dispute relating to these terms and conditions shall be resolved by the courts Of England And Wales.
11. Right to change
Totipay reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check these terms and conditions every time you use the Website. By using the Website you will be treated as having consented to these terms and conditions and/or any revised terms and conditions which may appear from time to time.
Provisions Relating To Placing Of The Order And When The Contract Between You And Top Connect Is Formed.
1. Orders through the Website must only be placed by individuals over the age of 18.
2. On the Website Totipay makes available currency for purchase in respect of holiday and business travel etc., (but not for investment or speculation).
3. Please follow the steps on the screen in order to place an order. Totipay reserves the right to request further information in order to process your order.
4. Totipay will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction for the purposes of law and regulations including anti-money laundering regulations. Totipay reserves the right to decline or process any part of your order at any time.
5. You will be able to edit the details of your order any time up until you press the "Book Now" button.
6. Totipay will send you an email acknowledgement of your order once it has received it but please note that this is an acknowledgement only and does not mean acceptance of your order by Totipay.
7. Once you have placed your order for money transfer on our Website or via phone or via visiting our office or branch, you authorise Top Connect tOnce you have placed your order for money transfer on our Website or via phone or via visiting our office or branch, you authorise Totipay to action your order and hence you will not be allowed to cancel the orderit subject to the cancellation policy set out in paragraph 8 below. Should you wish to make any amendments to your order, Totipay will use its reasonable endeavors to accommodate your needs but the final decision is down to our sole discretion. If you wish to amend your order please send an e-mail to our manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such amendments will be subject to the applicable foreign exchange rates as published on the Website by Totipay from time to time. If Totipay agrees to amend you order you will receive an e-mail to confirm this. However Totipay is under no obligation to accept any such amendments to your order and Totipay accepts no liability or responsibility in the event that it decides not to do so.
8. You may cancel your order by providing Totipay with written notice of cancellation, by email to at the earliest opportunity. Please note that by this time, Totipay may have purchased your Cedi order at the foreign exchange rate of that day. In the case of cancellation you will receive a refund at the foreign exchange rate prevailing at the time of cancellation of the order which may be different to the foreign exchange rate at the time of your order as the Cedi, GBP and US dollar exchange rates fluctuate.
9. All orders are subject to acceptance by Totipay and Totipay will confirm such acceptance by email indicating that your order has been accepted. The contract between Totipay and you will only be formed once Totipay sends you the confirmation email that your order has been accepted. Until that time there will be no binding arrangement for Totipay to supply you with any money transfer service, foreign exchange or other services. You should print and retain a copy of the confirmation email for your records or the receipt slip that will be provided to you by Totipay.
10. Totipay is not obliged to accept any order and may decline to do so for any reason Price, Availability And Delivery
11. Your money transfer request will be delivered at the time of your instruction.
12. The GBP price payable for Cedi that you wish to send will be as shown on the confirmation screen and will be only valid for a short period of time as Foreign exchange rates fluctuates regularly . If you do not submit your order immediately you enter the confirmation screen the price many change and you will need to enter the screen again to see the updated price.
13. Totipay have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you place your order with Totipay. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions in force at the time the order is made.
14. Totipay is entitled to refuse, withdraw or cancel your money transfer order at anytime, for any reason. Totipay may terminate any money transfer order at any time.
15. Please be advised that certain requests may be beyond Totipay's control. As such, Totipay accepts no liability for such actions. If you pay by card, please note that Totipay does not refund charges made by your card issuer and that the late cancellation fee may also be subject to a cash advance fee from your card issuer.
Totipay May Also Terminate Any Contract It Has With You If It Is Required To Do So On Instructions Of Any Law Enforcement Agency Or Regulatory Body. In This Case Totipay May Retain All Or Any Of Your Money If It Is Required To Do So By Law And Then Deal With It As Ordered By A Court Or Other Body Of Competent Jurisdiction.
As a Money Services Business (MSB), Totipay is registered and regulated by HM Customs & Excise under Money Laundering Regulations and licensed by the FCA as a PaymentInstitution..
Our staff are fully conversant with Anti-Money Laundering guidelines and are aware of their responsibilities in the monitoring and reporting of any actions that raise suspicion or give cause for concern.
Totipay reserves the right to perform identity checks in accordance with the terms and conditions on all individuals who place an order on the website. For further information on these identity checks please contact email@example.com.
Totipay reserves the right at all times to refuse to process any foreign currency order which it believes in its sole discretion, is connected in any manner of unlawful or illegal purpose. We have a legal obligation to report to Customs and Excise or NCIS any such suspicious transactions.
Totipay is obliged by law to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size taking place when we have reasons to believe the money is being derived from unlawful or illegal activity.
There is a statutory obligation on all Totipay employees and their agents to report suspicious transactions to the UK authorities. Where any such report is made, Totipay accepts no liability for any delay in transmission of or confiscation of the funds. The Rates are subject to change in accordance with current national rates. Please enquire to get more details